Our Hot Yoga Bromsgrove classes consist of a simple Yoga practise taught in a hot environment. Including Yoga postures and sequences with a strong focus on breath and alignment.
Starting in March we will be offering 30 minute classes for participants to acclimatise, and 60 minute classes for those who are acclimatised, with the studio heated to approximately 35 degrees.
Practising Yoga in the heat has many benefits:
- Facilitates muscles and joints opening more deeply than regular Yoga classes.
- Can burn up to 50% more calories than a typical Yoga class and can reduce body fat.
- Improves flexibility, strength and balance.
- Reduces risk of heart disease and regulates metabolism.
- Reduces stress and anxiety, improves mood.
- Cleanses impurities from the body.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Improves skin health and complexion.
- Calms the mind and can improve sleep.
Participants must hydrate before, during and after the class.
Please bring a towel and water bottle.
Please wear lightweight fabrics.
Hot Yoga is suitable for beginners.
Not suitable for pregnant women or under 18’s.
If you are looking hot yoga in Bromsgrove then look no further than Altered Images. Call us on 01527 874395 today to find out more.
Check out our previous blog post on why people have personal trainers
All our packages include...
will my membership cost?
Find a membership option that meets your needs, suits your pocket and your life style.Tell me how much?