What is Hot Yoga?
Our Hot Yoga classes consist of a simple Yoga practise taught in a hot environment.
Including Yoga postures and sequences with a strong focus on breath and alignment.
We offer 30 minute classes for participants to acclimatize, with the studio heated to approximately 30 degrees.
Participants must hydrate before, during and after the class.
Please bring a towel and water bottle.
Please wear lightweight fabrics.
Hot Yoga is suitable for beginners.
Not suitable for pregnant women or under 18’s.
Benefits of Hot Yoga:
– Facilitates muscles and joints opening more deeply than regular Yoga classes.
– Can burn up to 50% more calories than a typical Yoga class and can reduce body fat.
– Improves flexibility, strength and balance.
– Reduces risk of heart disease and regulates metabolism.
– Reduces stress and anxiety, improves mood.
– Cleanses impurities from the body.
– Boosts the immune system.
– Improves skin health and complexion.
– Calms the mind and can improve sleep.