Hot Yoga – Prices from £3.00 per class*
Plus much, much more…
Our Hot Yoga classes consist of a simple Yoga practise taught in a hot environment. Including Yoga postures and sequences with a strong focus on breath and alignment.
We offer 30 minute classes for participants to acclimatize, with the studio heated to approximately 30 degrees.
Classes are held:
Wednesday’s 6.30pm – 7.30pm
Practising Yoga in the heat has many benefits:
- Facilitates muscles and joints opening more deeply than regular Yoga classes.
- Can burn up to 50% more calories than a typical Yoga class and can reduce body fat.
- Improves flexibility, strength and balance.
- Reduces risk of heart disease and regulates metabolism.
- Reduces stress and anxiety, improves mood.
- Cleanses impurities from the body.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Improves skin health and complexion.
- Calms the mind and can improve sleep.
Participants must hydrate before, during and after the class. Please bring a towel and water bottle. Please wear lightweight fabrics. Hot Yoga is suitable for beginners. Not suitable for pregnant women or under 18’s.
*See full price list for details
All our packages include...
Book a Class or Course or Court
will my membership cost?
Find a membership option that meets your needs, suits your pocket and your life style.Tell me how much?