Yoga and Hot Yoga – Prices from £3.00 per class*
For our normal Yoga classes please check out our timetable here.
Our Hot Yoga classes consist of a simple Yoga practice taught in a hot environment. Including Yoga postures and sequences with a strong focus on breath and alignment.
We offer 30 minute classes for participants to acclimatize, with the studio heated to approximately 30 degrees.
Please check with reception for the next set of classes
Practising Yoga in the heat has many benefits:
- Facilitates muscles and joints opening more deeply than regular Yoga classes.
- Can burn up to 50% more calories than a typical Yoga class and can reduce body fat.
- Improves flexibility, strength and balance.
- Reduces risk of heart disease and regulates metabolism.
- Reduces stress and anxiety, improves mood.
- Cleanses impurities from the body.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Improves skin health and complexion.
- Calms the mind and can improve sleep.
Participants must hydrate before, during and after the class. Please bring a towel and water bottle. Please wear lightweight fabrics. Hot Yoga is suitable for beginners. Not suitable for pregnant women or under 18’s.
*See full price list for details
All our packages include...
Book a Class or Course or Court
will my membership cost?
Find a membership option that meets your needs, suits your pocket and your life style.Tell me how much?