Different exercises all boast various different health benefits, but running remains one of the most effective ways of enhancing your health and fitness. With the new year looming in, why not consider running to achieve fitness goals?
Running is one of the most popular ways to stay fit, but with so many different exercise that you can take part of, you may be wondering “Why should I run?“.
Here at Altered Images in Bromsgrove, our gym offers a wide range of activities and exercises that can help you get fit. Our gym facilities enable runners to be able to train for their own personal goals – whilst benefiting from the on-going professional support from our highly experienced fitness instructors.
So, why should I run?
Running offers a wide scope of physical and mental benefits including:
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life
- Tones the buttocks and thighs quicker than almost any other exercise
- Feel-good endorphins are released which help counter stress, make you happier and improve your mood
- Helps you sleep better
- Helps keep your bodily functions regular!
- Helps improve immune cells to fight infection
- Can improve your mental alertness
- Can boost your sex life!
- Gives you more energy
- Gives you great fitness and endurance
- Burns lots of calories
- It’s inexpensive
- Speeds up the metabolism
- There are lots of choices – different distances from short sprints to marathons and different training techniques from multi terrain, interval training, multi-speed training, endurance runs, hill efforts to name a few.
Health and fitness advice in Bromsgrove
If you’ve got questions like “why should I run?” that need answering, speak to one of our health and fitness experts today. Head to our website for more information about our gym facilities, or call 01527 874395 to speak to a member of our helpful and friendly team. At Altered Images Gym in Bromsgrove, we are proud to go the extra mile to help you reach your fitness goals.
If you enjoyed reading this article you may also like to read our previous post on What wine can I drink?
Transforming your body is no easy task, but we believe anybody can do it, all they have to do is transform their routine or even their daily and weekly habits. Easier said than done however!
It takes a lot of focus and determination to change lifestyle habits which is why many people can easily go for months, years and even decades doing the very things that they know is moving them further away from their ideal body shape.
Launching our Body Transformation camp
In 2019 it has been well known now for a while that the best way to begin new habits and change for the better is with the support of a group of like-minded people. Multiple people facing similar challenges, starting a new journey together works wonders for motivation and feeling positive about the road ahead. With this in mind we are launching our very own Body Transformation camp, right here at altered Images.
Join us this February
Starting in February 2019 we will be introducing people to our 8 week Body Transformation Camp. You’ll have exclusive access to 16 boutique work-outs instructed by one of our expert personal trainers over the course of the 8 weeks. Every camper will start with an outcome goal and will have their body stats recorded into their camper diary every other week. Your camper diary will also include a record of your workouts as well as your weekly challenge.
Diet and exercise support, guidance and coaching will be part of the body transformation camp, many people already know a lot of what they need to be doing but being accountable by both the group and the PT for what they want to do helps a lot. Also, during this type of body transformation camp, with all the interacting with fellow campers and the personal trainer, people often people find that they do pick up a couple of golden nuggets of information that works for their own life.
So at a glance what is included:
- Eight weeks & 16 group workouts with alike minded group and a personal trainer.
- Varying intensity group training sessions from HIIT to circuits designed to be fun and inclusive
- Weigh-ins with a body composition scans.
- Our expert nutrition guidance and support
- Your own tracking card for your goals, diet, exercise and body composition
- Weekly process goal sand systems to follow
- Prizes for transformation king/queen.
Altered Images Body Transformation camp in Bromsgrove has been thoughtfully designed to make a great difference on every individual enrolling on the 8 week plan. Eight weeks of training with our expert personal trainers and likeminded campers will maximise your results and provide all the encouragement to see you across the finish line.
Call us Today
Altered Images Gym and Spa is the perfect place to reach your fitness goals, to talk to one of our team about joining our Body Transformation Camp Bromsgrove or to book a visit to see our facilities please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01527 874395 or visit our website www.altered-images.co.uk
If you enjoyed this article you may also like to read our previous blog on immersive fitness technology.