Looking for a free weights gym??Not only does our free weights gym in Bromsgrove look great; it’s great for your body too. Free weights exercises are incredibly beneficial which is why we’ve invested plenty of money into our equipment.
When it comes to working out with free weights, it’s important you know exactly what you are doing. With this in mind, our team of Bromsgrove fitness trainers are here to offer you expert fitness support throughout your entire training regime.?
Why should you go to a free weights gym?
Going to a free weights gym provides many different benefits. Free weight workout routines can vary and can cater to those of all fitness levels.
The benefits of free weights include:
- Improving balance –?using free weights can massively improve your balance and decrease any imbalance issues you may have. You can target specific balance problems by using the weights on certain parts/sides of your body. Free weights allow you to be able to load both sides of the body equally too.
- Strength gains – by decreasing imbalances, any weak sides to the body can grow stronger. As free weights require more control and balance when using them, muscles can gain more strength faster.
- Prevents injury?– exercising with free weights helps to stabilise your muscles. Muscles play a vital tole in keeping joints in place and supporting the overall body. Therefore, keeping them strong helps to prevent injuries.
Free weights equipment in Bromsgrove
At our free weights gym in Bromsgrove, we have plenty of safe and high quality equipment to support your fitness goals. Some of the equipment includes:
- Steel dumbbells up to 50KG
- Fixed barbells from 15KG to 50KG stored on a rotating carousel for member convenience
- 1500KG of new weight plates
- 500KG of new Bumper plates
- Olympic Barbells
- A variety barbells in different shape and sizes
- Shock absorbing floor with mirrors and LED colour themed lighting
- Olympic lifting zone
- Over 10 weight machines?
- Decline abs bench, decline dumbbell bench, Pakulski bench, sissy-squat stand, plus two regular adjustable benches
Altered Images Gym
Our design here at Altered Images is open and spacious. This enables more freedom with compound & functional exercises using the dumbbells and barbells, cable machines, and body weight exercises. Our new Watson plate loaded machines enable you to work with you body’s natural plane of movement to maximise muscle contractions during your workout.
Call us Today
If you would like to know more about our free weights gym, head to our website today. Or, call 01527 874395 to speak to a member of our helpful and friendly team.
If you have enjoyed reading this blog you may also like to read our previous post on Personal Trainers in Worcestershire.