Our Hot Yoga Bromsgrove classes consist of a simple Yoga practise taught in a hot environment. Including Yoga postures and sequences with a strong focus on breath and alignment.
Starting in March we will be offering 30 minute classes for participants to acclimatise, and 60 minute classes for those who are acclimatised, with the studio heated to approximately 35 degrees.
Practising Yoga in the heat has many benefits:
- Facilitates muscles and joints opening more deeply than regular Yoga classes.
- Can burn up to 50% more calories than a typical Yoga class and can reduce body fat.
- Improves flexibility, strength and balance.
- Reduces risk of heart disease and regulates metabolism.
- Reduces stress and anxiety, improves mood.
- Cleanses impurities from the body.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Improves skin health and complexion.
- Calms the mind and can improve sleep.
Participants must hydrate before, during and after the class.
Please bring a towel and water bottle.
Please wear lightweight fabrics.
Hot Yoga is suitable for beginners.
Not suitable for pregnant women or under 18?s.
If you are looking hot yoga in Bromsgrove then look no further than Altered Images. Call us on?01527 874395 today to find out more.
Check out our previous blog post on why people have personal trainers
Join us for our yoga wellness weekend at Altered Images Bromsgrove this 23rd and 24th of February. We have a wide range of taster classes for you to try and all at an introductory price of just ?3 ( free to DD members).
Saturday Taster Classes*
- 09:30 – 10:30 Tai Chi Michelle
- 10:30 – 11:30 Remedial Pilates Phil
- 11:30 – 12:30 Hatha Yoga Linda
- 12:30 – 13:30 Yin Yoga Debs
- 13:30 – 14:30 Hot Yoga Rachael
- 14:30 – 15:00 Meditate Relax Rachael
Sunday Taster Classes*
- 09:15 – 10:20 Ashtanga Yoga Debs
- 09:30 – 10:30 Hot Yoga Rachael
- 10:30 – 11:30 Tai Chi Michelle
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yin Yoga Debs
- 11:45 – 12:45 Remedial Pilates Phil
- 11:45 – 12:30 Aqua Yoga Jenny
- 12:45 – 13:45 Vinyasa Yoga Laura
* Terms apply on booking our taster classes
Hot Yoga is a Yoga class practised in a hot, humid environment. Doing Hot Yoga you will sweat more, which triggers the body?s natural detox response flushing out toxins from your skin. The extra heat will allow you to bend further increasing your flexibility with much less risk of injury. Hot Yoga helps to reduce stress and anxiety and when practised regularly can help improve sleep patterns.
Tai Chi is a graceful form of exercise performed as slow focussed positions in harmony with deep breathing. Take part for improved balance, better mental health, reduced joint pain and come out of the class feeling calm, relaxed and wonderful!
Ashtanga Yoga is a more vigorous style of Yoga with postures (asanas) held for 5-breaths alternated with a Sun Salutation to keep up the pace of the class. Ashtanga is practiced as a continuous synchronised flow of breath and movement and is great for core fitness.
Remedial Pilates is an advanced style of Pilates specifically designed for people with chronic mechanical back pain. Exercises are developed and adapted for each individual focussing on problem areas in the lower back.
Book Now to Join Our Wellness Weekend
Booking onto our taster classes is essential as there are limited spaces for our wellness and yoga weekend Bromsgrove so please do give us a call on??01527 874395.