We are proud to introduce our brand new free weights gym in Bromsgrove, not only does it look great but it’s also great for your body. With British designed and British made exercise equipment, showcasing the outstanding engineering design and biomechanics of Watson Fitness, these new plate-loading machines enable our members to experience a superior workout for all body parts.
- New steel dumbbells up to 50KG
- Fixed barbells from 15KG to 50KG stored on a rotating carousel for member convenience
- 1500KG of new weight plates
- 500KG of new Bumper plates
- 3 new Olympic Barbells
- A variety of new barbells of different shape and sizes
- New shock absorbing floor, more mirrors, LED colour themed lighting
- Olympic lifting zone
- 10 new machines plus we kept some of the most popular machines and refurbished them!
- New decline abs bench, decline dumbbell bench, Pakulski bench, sissy-squat stand plus two regular adjustable benches
The new design of the Free Weights Gym is open and spacious to enable more freedom with compound & functional exercises using the dumbbells and barbells, cable machines and bodyweight exercises. Our new Watson plate loaded machines enable you to work with you body’s natural plane of movement to maximize muscle contractions in your workout.
Call us Today
If you would like to know more about our free weights gym or any of our other fitness facilities here at Altered Images in Bromsgrove please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01527 874395 or visit our website.
If you have enjoyed reading this blog you may also like to read our previous post on Cooldowns.