Just a few good reasons you might start to LOVE running!
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life
- Tones the buttocks and thighs quicker than almost any other exercise
- Feel-good endorphins are released which help counter stress, make you happier and improve your mood
- Helps you sleep better
- Helps keep your bodily functions regular!
- Helps improve immune cells to fight infection
- Can improve your mental alertness
- Can boost your sex life!
- Gives you more energy
- Gives you great fitness and endurance
- Burns lots of calories
- It’s inexpensive
- Speeds up the metabolism
- There are lots of choices – different distances from short sprints to marathons and different training techniques from multi terrain, interval training, multi-speed training, endurance runs, hill efforts to name a few.
If you enjoyed reading this article you may also like to read our previous post on What wine can I drink?
All our packages include...
Book a Class or Course or Court
will my membership cost?
Find a membership option that meets your needs, suits your pocket and your life style.Tell me how much?